- Powerful Green Laser:Laser Wavelength :532 nm, Output Power: Less than 5 mW.Making EZshoot Green Laser sight works well in any weather conditions.
- Dual Mounting System:Our Green Laser Sight has dual mounting system,it can be installed on 20mm picatinny or weaver rail.And it also can be installed on riflescope with supplied 1'' ring adapter.Easy installation according to different needs.
- High Quality:Made of high grade aluminum with high impact,it can reache 100 to 30 ft during the day and up to 1000 ft at night.
- Quickly Operated Switch:The Green Sight Laser by EZshoot can be quickly operated via a rear push button or a momentary cable pressure switch, and adjustable windage and elevation makes calibrating on the field easy.
- Wide Applications:Our Green Laser Sight fits for novice shooters as well as professionals,which can give you a more accurate target
EZshoot Green Laser Sight Green Dot 532nm Rifle Scope with 20mm Picatinny Mount - Include Barrel Mount Cable Switch.
- Power Requirement: 1 x 3V CR123A battery
- Laser Class: Class IIIA
- Output Power: < 5mw
- Wave Length:532nm
- Tube Diameter:6mm
- Attach the sight to your weapon.
- Twist the two small screws located at the head of the sight with a small Allen wrench to adjust the elevation and windage. Turn the screws until the main laser spot.
- Overlaps with the scattered points.
- Press the button or switch to turn on the laser.
- Open the back cover to replace the battery.
- Do not look directly at the laser.
- Do not point the laser at people.
- Do not point the laser at reflective surfaces.
- Do not look at the laser using instruments such as binoculars or microscopes.
- Children should not use the laser unless under the close supervision of an adult.