- Laser Wavelength: 532 nm, Output Power: Less than 5 mW.Highly visible in any environment with improved accuracy which reaches 100 to 30 ft during the day and up to 1000 ft at night.
- M-LOK Ring Mount:EZshoot M-Lok ring mount green laser sight was made of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with black anodized matte finish, which makes it durable and shockproof,lightweight design.
- Quickly Operated Switch:The Green Sight Laser by EZshoot can be quickly operated via a rear push button or a momentary cable pressure switch, and adjustable windage and elevation makes calibrating on the field easy.
- Wide Applications:Our Green Laser Sight fits for novice shooters as well as professionals,which can give you a more accurate target.
- Dual Mounting System:Our Green Laser Sight has dual mounting system,it can be installed on 20mm picatinny or weaver rail.And it also can be installed on riflescope with supplied 1'' ring adapter.Easy installation according to different needs.
EZshoot Mlok Green Laser Sight Green Dot 532nm Rifle Scope with M-Lok Rail Mount for Outdoor Hunting Shooting.
- Power Requirement: 1 x 3V CR123A battery
- Laser Class: Class IIIA
- Output Power: < 5mw
- Wave Length:532nm
- Tube Diameter:6mm
- 1x Laser Sight Scope with Switches
- 1x M-Lok Rail Mount
- 1x Hex Wrench
- 1x Storage Box
- 1.Attach the sight to your weapon.
- 2.Twist the two small screws located at the head of the sight with a small Allen wrench to adjust the elevation and windage. Turn the screws until the main laser spot.
- 3.Overlaps with the scattered points.
- 4.Press the button or switch to turn on the laser.
- 5.Open the back cover to replace the battery.
- Do not look directly at the laser.
- Do not point the laser at people.
- Do not point the laser at reflective surfaces.
- Do not look at the laser using instruments such as binoculars or microscopes.
- Children should not use the laser unless under the close supervision of an adult