223 5.56mm Bore Sight Laser with 6 Upgraded Batteries
Fit In .223 Chamber
This EZshoot boresighter is perfectly fit in .223 chamber, caliber specific.
Made of high quality brass material, durable and not easily deformed.
Each 223 5.56mm bore sight laser has been continuously debugged to to ensure the accuracy.
Help you zero in the optic within a few minutes.
Save your time and cartridges and shells.
1. Unscrew the back cap from the bore sight by turning counter clockwise
2. Stand the bore sight on a flat surface with the laser side pointing down
3. Insert batteries (+ side up) inside the rear opening
4. Carefully push down and turn the screw cap clockwise to tighten the cap (the laser is now on)
5. Place in your rifle’s chamber and close the bolt
6. To remove - open the bolt if it does not automatically extract, manually remove the unit by tilting the rifle’s barrel upward (always practicing safe firearm practices)
7. Unscrew the back and remove the batteries to turn the unit off