High Accuracy 12 Gauge Bore Sight - help to fast zero your scopes and sights.
Upgraded LR44 Battery
Comes with 6 upgraded LR44 batteries. Use 3 at a time and last up to 6.5 hours per set. Do not have the On/Off switch. For safety, please remove the batteries after use.
Easy to Use in Chamber
The good size design is made to fit the 12 gauge chamber, caliber specific. Use in chamber. Please confirm the chamber size before purchasing.
1. Unscrew the back cap from the bore sight by turning counter clockwise
2. Stand the bore sight on a flat surface with the laser side pointing down
3. Insert batteries (+ side up) inside the rear opening
4. Carefully push down and turn the screw cap clockwise to tighten the cap (the laser is now on)
5. Place in your rifle’s chamber and close the bolt
6. To remove - open the bolt if it does not automatically extract, manually remove the unit by tilting the rifle’s barrel upward (always practicing safe firearm practices)
7. Unscrew the back and remove the batteries to turn the unit off